- Where can I ride with GoOpti Business?
- Does GoOpti Business offer intercity transfers?
- Does GoOpti Business offer long-distance transfers?
- Which vehicles does GoOpti Business use?
- How can I book, change or cancel a transfer?
- What happens if I cancel my transport?
- What happens if the schedule of my trip/flight/event changes?
- When will I receive confirmation of my booking?
- How much luggage can I take on a GoOpti Business transfer?
- Can I travel with my pet?
- How long will the driver wait for me in case I'm late?
- Where can I rate my transport?
- How much does a GoOpti Business transfer cost?
- How and when can I pay for my transport?
- Are the prices shown per person or per vehicle?
- When will I receive my invoice?
- How do I request an invoice on behalf of my company?
- Do the prices include parking and toll charges?
- Do I have to wear a protective mask when riding with GoOpti Business?
- What if I test positive for COVID-19?
- I still have questions; how can I get in touch with you?
Our GoOpti Business service is designed to meet all your travel needs. You can request a tailor-made chauffeur-driven ride anywhere in Slovenia and all neighbouring countries.
Yes, GoOpti Business offers intercity rides in all vehicle classes. You can book intercity transfers by phone on +386 1 888 94 24 or by email at email@example.com, at least 12 hours before the pick-up time, or discuss further options with an agent.
Yes. We also offer long-distance rides (200 km or more). Before booking a transfer, please contact our agents at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +386 1 888 94 24
Our fleet consists of medium-sized, spacious sedans and vans. We offer three types of vehicles:
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class (caravan)
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class (estate)
You can book a GoOpti Business service by calling +386 1 888 94 24 or by sending us an inquiry to email@example.com, no later than 12 hours before the pick-up time, or discuss further options with an agent. For any changes or cancellations, please contact us on the phone number mentioned or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can change or cancel your reservation at any time, but you will only be entitled to a full refund if you cancel at least 48 hours before departure.
If you cancel your booking at least 48 hours before your journey, you are entitled to a refund.
If you have a change to your travel arrangements, please let us know by phone on +386 1 888 94 24 or by email to email@example.com so that we can adjust the time of your ride.
You can change your booking up to 1.5 hours before the pick-up time for rides up to 200 km and up to 24 hours before the pick-up time for rides longer than 200 km.
A confirmation will be sent to you via email as soon as the booking is completed and paid for.
The amount of luggage must be communicated when booking the transfer, so that the vehicle can be properly arranged.
The capacity of our vehicles is as follows:
- medium sized sedans up to 3 suitcases up to 20 kg,
- caravans up to 4 suitcases up to 20 kg,
- large sedans up to 8 pieces of luggage up to 20 kg.
Travelling with small animals is allowed. When booking your transport, please provide us with the details of the pet and the number of passengers. Assistance dogs are also welcome, but we kindly ask you to inform us of their presence in the transport and to provide the relevant documentation if necessary.
GoOpti Business does not allow larger animals.
On standard services, the driver will wait for you for 30 minutes before leaving the pick-up point.
For airport transfers, the driver will wait for you for up to 60 minutes before leaving the pick-up point.
If you have prior information that you may be late, we advise you to contact us so that we can try to find a solution for you.
After your transfer, you will be sent a questionnaire by email to rate your travel experience with us. Your feedback means a lot to us and helps us to improve our service.
Prices depend on distance and/or duration and may vary depending on how much in advance you book. Contact us by phone +386 1 888 94 24 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will prepare a quote for you.
You can only pay for your transport by credit card via the online link we will send you as soon as you place your order. Currently, payment can be made with Maestro (3D secure), Visa, Visa Debit/Electron, MasterCard and Discover. The transport cannot be paid for in cash. Your order will be confirmed only after payment has been processed.
If you wish to receive an invoice for your company, please inform us when placing your order. For further information, please contact us by email on email@example.com.
The prices quoted are always per vehicle and include all taxes and fees. The number of passengers does not affect the price.
You will receive an invoice on the day of your transport by email.
When you make your booking, please inform us before payment that you need an invoice issued to your company. For further information, please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
All booking prices are final and include all fees and VAT.
Yes, guests and drivers are required to wear protective masks during the ride.
If you test positive before your ride, please call the emergency number you received via email and SMS notification for further instructions.
If you or any of your co-passengers test positive for COVID-19 within two weeks of riding with GoOpti Business, please inform us immediately. This will help us stop the spread.
For further questions, you can contact us via email at email@example.com.